No Monthly Fees or Contract! Cancel Anytime!
How to Qualify?
A household is eligible to receive an ACP discount if a member of the household meets one of the following criteria:
- SNAP / Food Stamps / CalFresh
- Medicaid / Medi-Cal
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Section 8 / Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Reduced-Price School for Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal poverty level
What is ACP?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that replaces the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB Program) to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices.
If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
Get a Tablet for $10.99
Get a Government Subsidized Tablet for just $10.99. It is easy. Receive your device in the mail. Activate and start connecting!
Or bring your own compatible Android tablet device and receive a SIM by mail for easy high speed internet connectivity.
Eligible member or household may receive a one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of mare than $10 but less than $50).
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household. Subject to rules and restrictions of the Affordable Connectivity Program. Device may vary.