No Monthly Fees or Contract! Cancel Anytime!
How to Qualify?
A household is eligible to receive an ACP discount if a member of the household meets one of the following criteria:
- SNAP / Food Stamps / CalFresh
- Medicaid / Medi-Cal
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Section 8 / Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal poverty level
What is ACP?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program that replaces the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB Program) to help low-income households pay for internet service and connected devices.
If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
Get a Tablet for $10.99
Get a Government Subsidized Tablet for just $10.99. It is easy. Receive your device in the mail. Activate and start connecting!
Or bring your own compatible Android tablet device and receive a SIM by mail for easy high speed internet connectivity.
Eligible member or household may receive a one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of mare than $10 but less than $50).
Only one monthly service discount and one device discount is allowed per household. Subject to rules and restrictions of the Affordable Connectivity Program. Device may vary.
Get in touch
Hadodo Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) offering is a supported service – a government benefit program. Only eligible consumers may enroll in ACP. ACP service is limited to one per household and is non-transferable. Proof of income or qualified program participation may be required for enrollment. Hadodo Wireless ACP Mobile Broadband Plans require the purchase of a Mobile Broadband device discounted to $10.99 or require you to bring a compatible or unlocked device. Offers may not be available in all service areas. Hadodo Wireless Mobile ACP Plans are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Service found here. In the event of a conflict, the Terms and Conditions of Service at hadodo.com/terms-of-service/ shall apply.The ACP is a temporary program operated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) that provides discounts on monthly broadband Internet access service and certain connected devices. ACP services and devices are subject to consumer eligibility, provider participation, product availability, and FCC/Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) approval. **Devices may vary. Price is after ACP discount.